- Public Speaking
- Public Speaking Confidence
- Leadership and Management
- Presentation Skills
- Presentation Skills Course
- Presentation skills coaching
- Presentation skills training
- Presentation Production
- Presentation design
- After Dinner Speaking
- Speaking skills
- Speaking In Public
- Training & Development
- Leadership coaching
- Leadership courses
Florian Bay’s natural curiosity took him from studying Chemistry to the world of public speaking and leadership with a career in the energy industry in between. His chemistry background taught him that everything can be transformed into valuable products under the right conditions. His energy industry career took him from nuclear power station control rooms to strategic analysis for the UK’s largest energy company.
He embarked on a journey of discovery in public speaking and leadership in 2013 by joining Toastmasters International. He currently leads large teams responsible for fostering excellence and growing the organisation to 170 clubs and 5,000 members spread across the London and Southern Britain. Identified as a “rising star” by Toastmasters CEO, Florian successfully created innovative strategic plans, initiatives and communication strategies that have since been adopted worldwide among Toastmasters 355,000 members.
His journey of discovery in public speaking led him to overcome shyness and limiting beliefs. He can, therefore, relate to many of the challenges that professionals face when speaking to deliver important or complex messages. He is a Distinguished Toastmaster and holds a Public Speaking Diploma from New Era Academy.
Speak to Lead!
Director & Lead Trainer1 - 5 Employees 2018 - Current
Speak to Lead! seeks to empower professionals and leaders with effective communication and presentation skills to support their messages. Our clients include MPs, charity sector leaders and industry professionals in energy and finance.
Key achievements so far include:
- Designing the S.A.V.E framework for conveying complex technical messages simply.
- Developing the W.O.R.D.S method used by our clients to quickly design effective speeches and presentations. I'm currently authoring a book explaining it in more details with a planned release date of mid to late 2019.
- Facilitating an interactive 5 weeks course designed to provide the opportunity for participants to apply what they've learnt and gain practical public speaking experience.
MChem Chemistry (Hons)
University of Bath2005 - 2009
New Era Academy
Public Speaking Diploma - 2018
Distinguished Toastmaster - 2016
New Era Academy
Public Speaking Gold Medal - 2014
Clubs and Associations