- Divorce, children, finances
- separation agreements
- separation children
- living together agreements
- Domestic Abuse
- non-molestation orders
- separation finances
- Pre nups
- Family Law
- Family Law (Divorce, Child Arrangements applicatio
- Family and Children
- Collaborative Law
- High Conflict Divorce
- Children Disputes
- Children Law
- Children of Divorce
- child access
- child arrangements
- Child abduction
- children separation issues
- Financial Remedy
- divorce finances
- International Expat Divorce
Areas of family law that I am able to help with are listed below and I am happy to have an initial conversation on a complimentary basis so please get in contact.
- Children Arrangements for married and unmarried couples (including removal from jurisdiction)
- Divorce and Separation (including Judicial Separation)
- Financial Arrangements on Divorce and Separation
- Civil Partnerships
- Living together (Cohabitation) advice for the arrangements of children and finances
- Separation of unmarried couples for arrangements of children, property and finances
- Pre-nuptial agreement (Pre-marital agreement) - advice for couples before they marry
- Cohabitation and Separation Agreements
- Domestic abuse and Injunctions
- Alternatives to court, promoting mediation, arbitration and a collaborative approach
A little bit about me:
I endeavour to be a kind and reassuring support to the people I meet. Often, I meet people when they are at their lowest and in the most difficult times in their lives. I offer a kind, realistic and pragmatic approach to a resolution. I have also developed a wide network of professional contacts such as financial advisers, therapists and accountants who I work collaboratively with to assist my clients.
I am a Partner at Spencer West LLP. I joined the firm in January 2021, having previously been a Partner in well-established Kent firms. I have a wealth of experience as a specialist family lawyer. I had a previous career in the IT and financial sectors before becoming a solicitor and my business knowledge helps me to understand the complexities that can arise when sharing assets and I am able to provide holistic practical advice.
I am a qualified Collaborative Family Lawyer and I promote a resolution away from the court process wherever possible via mediation, arbitration and the collaborative process. I am equally prepared to take a case to court if this is necessary and I specialise in high conflict divorces.
I am a member of Resolution, the national organisation for family lawyers and professionals who work with families and individuals to resolve problems in a constructive way.
I live in Kent with my family and our lovely dog. At weekends you are likely to find me out on a long walk in the countryside and on holidays travelling (when we can).
Spencer West LLP
Partner Family Law Solicitor- Current