- Life Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Funeral plans
- Home Insurance
- Business Loans
- Income Protection
- Business Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Building & Contents insurance
- Pub Insurance
- Mortgage Advice
- Life Cover - Life cover is one type of cover that falls under the heading 'life insurance', and may also be known as 'term life insurance' or 'death cover'. Life cover pays a set amount of money when you die. The money will go to the people you nominate as beneficiaries on your policy.
Critical illness - "Critical illness" is a life-threatening condition, which is generally strictly defined. Most critical illness policies provide for the payment of a lump sum benefit if the policyholder is diagnosed as suffering from one of a number of specified terminal illnesses.
- Mortgage Protection - Mortgage insurance is an insurance policy that protects a mortgage lender or title holder in the event that the borrower defaults on payments, dies or is otherwise unable to meet the contractual obligations of the mortgage
Re-mortgage - take out another or a different kind of mortgage on (a property).
- Income Protection - paying benefits to policyholders who are incapacitated and hence unable to work due to illness or accident.
Public liability - Public liability is part of the law of tort which focuses on civil wrongs. An applicant usually sues the respondent under common law based on negligence and/or damages. Claims are usually successful when it can be shown that the owner/occupier was responsible for an injury, therefore they breached their duty of care.
- Serious illness cover - Critical illness insurance, otherwise known as critical illness cover or a dread disease policy, is an insurance product in which the insurer is contracted to typically make a lump sum cash payment if the policyholder is diagnosed with one of the specific illnesses on a predetermined list as part of an insurance policy ...
Buildings and Contents -
Commercial LineContents insurance is insurance that pays for damage to, or loss of, an individual's personal possessions while they are located within that individual's home. Some contents insurance policies also provide restricted cover for personal possessions temporarily taken away from the home by the policyholder.
- Private Medical insurance - Private medical insurance (PMI) is an insurance policy designed to meet some or all of the costs of private medical treatment. It is also known as private health insurance.
Funeral Plan - A pre-paid funeral plan is the easy way to arrange and pay for your funeral in advance, whilst protecting your loved ones against unexpected costs and uncertainty about your final wishes.
- Business loans - A business loan is a loan specifically intended for business purposes. As with all loans, it involves the creation of a debt, which will be repaid with added interest.
Specialist Insurance Advicer100+ Employees 2019 - Current
Specialist protection advisers across the UK
At Eunisure we work with you to find the right solution for you. Whether it is safeguarding your loved ones’ futures or making sure you are protected if you become seriously unwell, we‘re here to look after your future.
Specialist Insurance Advicer100+ Employees 2019 - Current
When it comes to safeguarding your loved ones.
It's good to have options
Unknown to many families, having insurance cover is one of the most effective ways to protect your loved ones and their future.
Electrocontact2000 - 2002
Electro Contact is a supplier of electrical goods and services.provide a complete support, service and backup.
textile high2002 - 2005
Liceul ”Alexandru cel Bun” Botoșani - Technical secondary school, is located in the RO11 North East Region, in the city of Botoșani, Romania. The school has many economical and social partners. Also, the school is part of the technical schools network which benefited from the Phare program through which these schools were given performance equipment. Liceul ”Alexandru cel Bun” Botoșani provides technical education and training for the technology and theoretical profiles. The school has a total of 722 students, between 14 and 19 years old in the secondary education and over in the tertiary level, 47 teachers, 10 auxiliary teaching staff, 18 non-teaching staff. Liceul ”Alexandru cel Bun” Botoșani is VET unit expertise in textile and leather priority, providing professional and methodological assistance to other schools in the county conducting training in textile and leather. Many teachers from this school are training teachers, participating in European Projects inside and outside of Romania. They have competencies in elaborating of training and didactic materials, in quality assurance of education, developing innovative didactical materials to increase motivation for reading of all students, addressing multilingual classrooms through methods building on diverse language skills alongside the main language of instruction. Some treachers are members of the National Curriculum Commission. The teachers from our school organize activities for all types of students and all types of intelligences using different methods for each student learning style and each intelligence implementing the MI theory. Liceul ”Alexandru cel Bun” Botoșani is training over 50% students with learning difficulties, students at the risk of school abandonment, from poor or single parent families. The school has a psychological adviser and many educational projects in order to prevent the dropping out from school. The school is implementing the quality assurance system, has a commission who is responsible for and the headmaster coordinate it.
Professional School of Co-operation2005 - 2008
The school that teaches you to start a business on your own.Our mission? To offer the inhabitants of Botoşani municipality and county (and beyond) to young people and adults, including those from disadvantaged backgrounds, equal opportunities for training and education to EU standards, supporting them for socio-professional integration rapid and efficient, career development in priority areas tourism and nutrition, aesthetics and hygiene of the human body, contributing to increasing the quality of life in the local community.
Sales Agent Spare Parts
Mechanical2008 - 2011
- Promotes, presents and sells spare parts and/or consumables for agricultural/construction machines and machines marketed by the company, in the area of responsibility (for botosani working point).- Establish and attend meetings with clients; prepare offers identifying the parts with their price and availability.- Maintain slats contact with customers in the area of responsibility and/or make regular visits to the customer on the ground in order to identify new opportunities for sale.- Provides business advice to customers on the purchase of spare parts and consumables marketed by the company.- Work with specific electronic systems for spare parts to fulfill their responsibilities.
EUNISURE - CERTIFICATE of ACHIEVEMENT
CUSTOMER service COURSES
SALES training COURSES
Clubs and Associations
Our providers include
Scottish Widows Capital One
The Exeter Protect commercial
Cirencester Royal London
Interests and Hobbies
I like riding my bike every weekend, meeting friends,movies ,traveling, making myself ready new challenge