- Property Development
- Property Insurance
- Case Management Sytems
- Residential development
- Account Management
- Client Relationship Management
With nearly 30 years’ experience of providing support to Property Professionals we have built up a wealth of in-house expertise which enables us to offer a vast range of professional property searches on both residential and commercial properties throughout England and Wales.
Our FCA registration also enables us to offer a correspondingly wide range of indemnity products to cover all eventualities.
Searches include Local Authority, Drainage & Water, Flood & Environmental reports, and specific searches relating to Planning, Mining, Transport, Telecoms, Chancel and Utilities. All of our Regulated Personal Searches are carried out by York Place employees rather than subcontracted or outsourced staff, as this enables us to maintain the highest professional standards, while guaranteeing a timely and efficient service.
Although we accept instructions by other methods, we recommend that you use our simple and intuitive order platform, as this has a ‘recommended search’ tool based on Law Society guidance and also lets you check your mortgage lender’s search requirements before placing your order.
Our in-house Client Services Team are on hand between 8am and 6pm to provide advice and assistance on ordering, expected delivery dates and any queries you may have on your case or search result.
Below are several reasons as to why you should use us:-
- One-stop shop for all your search requirements
- Recommended searches based on Law Society Guidance
- Online order, tracking and electronic delivery of all reports
- Searches carried out anywhere across England and Wales
- No outsourcing of our regulated personal searches
- Discounts for search packages
- Web services integration to case management systems
- £5,000,000 professional indemnity on each and every search
- £2,000,000 search accuracy indemnity on each regulated personal search
- Members of COPSO and IPSA
- Registered with the PCCB and subscribers to the Search Code
Should we be of interest to your business please do not hesitate to contact me on 0113 2245 492 or email@example.com as i will be more than happy to assist.
Client Services Manager- Current