- Training and Development
- Leadership and Management
- Team building
- Influencing Skills
- Sales Training
- Training Design
- Busines Development
- International Business
- Health & Safety
- Communication Training
- Customer service Training
- Marketing Training
- Social Media Growth
- Management Training
- IT Training
- Microsoft Office
- Cyber/Network Security
- HR Development
- HR events
- Finance Training
Qualified, Affordable, Flexible Training at the Chamber Training Centre in Blackpool.
Training and development is critical to team "buy-in" while keeping your staff engaged and motivated to perform at their peak and improving your overall business efficiency. At North & Western Lancashire Chamber of
At North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce we are firm believers in the idea that if your organisation does well, we all do well. To help achieve this end, we offer a comprehensive support package to develop the skills of your workforce and improve the overall performance of your business.
We offer a year round calendar of Management, Leadership, Finance, Marketing, International Trade, Health and Safety, Communications, Sales, Customer Service, and HR development training open courses here in Blackpool or In-house and/or Bespoke training at your facility on your schedule.
Contact us on 01253 347063 or via email: training_"AT"_lancschamber.co.uk for more details of our upcoming courses or for your specific in-house or bespoke training requirements.
North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce
Training Manager6 - 20 Employees 2016 - Current
- Sourcing/tendering for public sector contracts. Researching markets to identify opportunities for training courses/programmes. Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise training requirements.
- Planning annual training programmes which match the requirements of members and Staff.
- Developing tenders and delivering bespoke training programmes with the larger employers.
- Ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to.
- Developing a marketing and PR plan to promote training course. Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the training course to ensure that all runs smoothly.
Post-training evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing feedback reports for trainers.
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies, and providers necessary to achieve delegate, budget, and customer satisfaction targets. Researching markets to identify opportunities for training courses;
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise training requirements; Provide monthly management reports on all training activity.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of current training requirements. Design or source training courses necessary to meet the training and development needs of Chamber staff.
University of Nevada Las Vegas1999 - 2002